Thursday, September 01, 2005

My night out


My night out
Originally uploaded by iamF.
Remember in my last post about my night out?
Oh what a night it was, just what i needed.. It was not strictly girls but we were all friends from a loooong time ago and we had a blast..
Picture not excellent but we first headed to swensens to please my sister who has an addiction, then we went to TGI, where we waited for a good table, then we had dinner and ruined the DJ's night @ the same time; my friend "a guy" kept sending him notes on napkins, i wont say more..

We then went to chocolate bar, my first time ever there, we laughed like crazy all night, it took me 30 minutes to figure out what i wanted, i had the molten cake, i can still smell it this instant!!!

Finally we went to MCcafe "had to end it the 3agad way" the girls had espresso and the guys had double mc stuff!!!!
We looked weird but mashalla guys dont mind eating all those calories.. i love their spirit..

Why did last night end so fast :(

7 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, September 01, 2005, Blogger SR said...

gosh.. i want icecream toooooooo!!!

 
At 8:42 AM, September 02, 2005, Blogger jameed, RPh, MS said...

i have been eating brownies like there is no tomorrow for the past 4 days. yesterday my lunch was pizza and brownies! my wife called me a pig!

 
At 10:11 AM, September 02, 2005, Blogger Exceer said...

Shopa: it was an excellent choice, very rich and filling :)


Tantalize: you should come to one next time.. i am sure you have the quality that will fit with us "fun loving" ;)


Shaima: i did not have ice-cream that night, but my sister's face proved that her's was a treat :)


Hibba: exactly :), maybe when u come to kuwait inshalla i will take you there :D
oh cant wait


Jameed: LOL, pizza and brownies made u a pig, i would hate to tell you what I have been living on..
ENJOY every crumb :)

 
At 8:26 AM, September 03, 2005, Blogger S.G. said...

:) aaaw..u'll have good times again my dear... dont worrry... good time flies..and hard times..uff they stick and sit...

and molten cake????mmmmmm

 
At 11:52 AM, September 03, 2005, Blogger Raheel Lakhani said...

sorrie for late reply but I was ill.. oops I mean I am STILL ill. I want that ice-creamy too but my doc says no no no. Btw when you are hanging out with friends, all that fun is bound to happen.

 
At 7:32 AM, September 04, 2005, Blogger Exceer said...

Rah: very true,, friends are a blessing..
hope u get well really soon, you are missed

 
At 11:18 PM, September 05, 2005, Blogger Baroque said...

sounds fun, fattening and full of action! ;) i'm glad u had fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home