Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Errrggghhh

I am still not used to my new life, but i will keep hanging on i guess!!
"my other choice is to flee this country but lets keep that on the side for now"

I was tagged by the gorgeous HIBBA.
BUT i am not going to answer everything so here we go:

15 years ago: we were hiding in our houses worried about my dad and my uncles.. things were crazy and we lost everything we "owned".. i still rememeber how my mom insisted on shopping in jam3iya as if things were normal.. i think she was very close of getting arrested on several occasions..

10 years ago: i was helping an old lady cross the street but when crossing back i was hit by a car LOL.. "yeah no one trust me on their life"

1 year ago: my life was boring to death, i started hating uni and everything about my life "depression period"

tomorrow: i am having a girl's night out with my mates " i wish everyone was in kuwait though ekh"

5 snacks i enjoy: well i love food, i enjoy everything, but chocolate and busicuits are the top ones.. add to that pears and mini carrots

5 artisits: Luther Vandross, Toni Braxton..... enough

TV shows: i cant recall all my favourites but basically :my wife and kids, fresh prince of bel air, south park. STRICTLY COMEDY COS LIFE IS ALREADY MISERABLE

If i had 100 million: with out any doubt, i would give half of it to the poor and needy in africa and asia but the other half i would go and buy an island "that is like a dream LOL"

speaking about the poor,,, i really sometimes wish i can give everyone i see some money,, i am not talking about any one, i am talking about very old ppl in the street trying to sell you things.. it just breaks my heart every second walla..

4 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, August 30, 2005, Blogger Raheel Lakhani said...

hit by a car.. and you're laughing.

 
At 3:51 PM, August 30, 2005, Blogger Exceer said...

Shopa: yeah u terrorized the whole country girl ;)
dont do it again unless you really really wanted so :P

Raheel: 10 years ago i developed a "road phobia" condition, now looking back @ it, i just laugh cos i drive like a maniac now and i think it is the road that fears me hehehe,,and cos i cant believe i helped a 70 year old cross, damn i need help myself lol...
it was a school duty thing so i am glad its over, old ppl shouldnt walk much anyway :P

 
At 6:17 PM, August 30, 2005, Blogger MASS said...

oooohh how could i forget fresh prince,,,man i still know the words for the intro song LOL

 
At 11:50 PM, August 30, 2005, Blogger Baroque said...

loved ur list.. hehe got to know more about u..

"STRICTLY COMEDY COS LIFE IS ALREADY MISERABLE" << liked this.. hehe couldn't have put it any better..

You sound fun girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home