Friday, August 05, 2005

Helloooo


lebanon_jounieh
Originally uploaded by iamF.
First i miss you all really very much, second, here is a picture of a statue in Jounieh where me and my family stayed for a week =) we went all over lebanon this time "west, east south and north"

My favourite night was "nahr el fonon"

I did not prepare anything to post here but everyone knows how eventful this month has been; a king died and "thekra el ghazou" passed... Therefore i wont be selfish and talk about me..


This is my first post to be written outside the UK, it feels weird not blogging from my desk but from my laptop on my lap LOL..

C ya soon :)
hopefully with more bictures ;)

10 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, August 05, 2005, Blogger Purgatory said...

Yeah I know you missed me, I could sense it.

 
At 5:41 PM, August 05, 2005, Blogger Emarket said...

nice picture .. is that ur statue :P .. if i m in power there , i swear i'll build one for u in the middle of the capital

 
At 7:01 PM, August 05, 2005, Blogger MASS said...

nice to see you blogging again
i thought you went to mars or something
:)
yalla show uz el bigures :P

 
At 7:04 AM, August 06, 2005, Blogger Exceer said...

Purg: Yup i missed every member in your army as well :P


Sailor: Blimey, Umm thanks for the nice thought.. I dont deserve a statue though, just name a lake after me or something :P


Q8ibloger: LOOOOOL, i do actually have a long story of what happened to me in london, maybe you guys got a hint that i was stuck in the middle of the 21 july attacks "the night i slept @ Shopaholic's house"
Since then i just did not feel like doing anything, all i wanted was to be with my family, and here i am =)

 
At 9:56 AM, August 06, 2005, Blogger MASS said...

nice to see you enjoying :)
enjoy more, relax, do all za good stuff
:)

 
At 7:55 PM, August 07, 2005, Blogger Raheel Lakhani said...

keep blogging.

 
At 10:29 PM, August 08, 2005, Blogger Emarket said...

hehehhhe .. i would name the seas and deserts after u there :)

 
At 2:24 AM, August 10, 2005, Blogger La La said...

im so happy you're enjoying Lebanon :)

7arissa is beautiful.

 
At 7:24 AM, August 10, 2005, Blogger Exceer said...

Hibbalicious, i miss you more sweetie, i shall blog more often once i settle in some sort of work and once i have @ least a desk LOL


Raheel, You are my Buddy :P


Sailor, Thanks a bunchhhhh


Janjoon, enjoyed it alot actually. i think i am gonna post more stuff about it soon cos many incidents happened :)

 
At 12:43 PM, August 18, 2005, Blogger S.G. said...

:)miss ur comments dear. i was busy too so couldnt drop by...

take care

 

Post a Comment

<< Home