Friday, July 01, 2005

My Turn!

So my dear Hibbalicious Tagged me..

Warning: i read arabic books because i enjoy them more, and you may find the following wierd..

Number of the books i own:

I own more than 20 novels and around 20 educational and scientific books

Five books that mean alot to me (i travel no where without them):

الموطأ
رياض الصالحين
الاحكام المفيدة من الاقوال السديدة
هرمجدون
تفسير الاحلام من الالف الى الياء

A book i am reading now but did not finish:

بروتوكولات حكماء صهيون


i would like to tag
Raheel
Sailor
Jameed if he was reading this :)
Shopaholic when she gets back to UK

8 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, July 02, 2005, Blogger Emarket said...

ok .. enshala ba76 el books in my blog with some pictures enshala :)

thanx for tagging me and giving me the chance to express my self

 
At 2:36 AM, July 02, 2005, Blogger jameed, RPh, MS said...

Damn it girl! Didn;t you read what I posted? "I admit I am no longer a good reader?"

Grrrr....I will have to lie again.

 
At 2:53 AM, July 02, 2005, Blogger Exceer said...

Oh actually yeah i read that somewhere but forgot it apparently :-/

Umm no pressure ;)

 
At 8:52 AM, July 02, 2005, Blogger Purgatory said...

never thought you would be an arabic book reader, even more interesting that many are religious, political books.

 
At 9:11 AM, July 02, 2005, Blogger Ra-1 said...

nice!
آنا بعد أح أقرا عن هرمجدون وصهيون :)

 
At 12:52 PM, July 02, 2005, Blogger Raheel Lakhani said...

the only arabic book I have ever read is of arabic grammar. btw I am already tagged and you are the second person who have tagged me but poor lazy me. I will post it tomorrow inshallah or maybe a little late.

 
At 1:08 PM, July 02, 2005, Blogger Exceer said...

Purg: yeah i love them! i love the prophet stories and sayings, cos it is amazing how much our religion offers us!
But my novels are all by Charels Dickins and Shakespeare!! non arabic..


Ra-1: My favourite read if you like :) and amazingly cheap in Amman and damascus !!


Rah: i am actually gonna buy Khalil gibran and Chicken soup... cos u recommended them :$
don't feel like you have to do a post :)

 
At 9:52 PM, July 03, 2005, Blogger Exceer said...

Actually all my novels are english as i said, i only read politics and religion in arabic..


but i dont mind reading novels in arabic :) specially play scripts! they are the best..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home