Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Cheap Attempt

Last night someone I know has tried to deceive me devilishly, I was stunned to know that this skullduggery was pulled by him!
It is a good lesson for me to realize who is trustworthy and who is not (I am apparently running out of honest people in my life).
It also amazes me how some people are not happy with the roles allocated to them in this life but try to acquire another fake role to play in other spare times!!
Good job; you are a certified fool MR. Big a**

Certainly, I did not fall for a second for the pulled-act, I knew from moment one something was wrong,, I guess this person forgot that I can play a whole country but cannot be played by any creature..

Praise to my dear god for giving me the brainzZz for it..

4 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, June 01, 2005, Blogger Exceer said...

Shopaholic, thanks and you are right. its just that it came from someone who i thought is not capable of harming a fly,, huh, he was ready to harm me though!!

 
At 1:05 AM, June 02, 2005, Blogger Raheel Lakhani said...

go and slap him! cheap morons

 
At 4:06 PM, June 04, 2005, Blogger Emarket said...

do good no one remmebers , do bad , everydoby will talk about it .. some people r just morans and sick .. really they r sick.. they`ve got nothing to do in there lifes .. there life is what i call ( a desperate attempt )

 
At 6:40 PM, June 04, 2005, Blogger Exceer said...

lol q8uk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home