Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Blank Mind

I am having one of these weeks.. in which i cant organize my thoughts and i just dont feel like working.. BAD NEWS cos my next week decides "literally" the upcoming 5 years or so!!

Went into our supermarket to get KitKat, on the back near the bar code it read (Remember you are not a salmon)
At first, (cos i was not wearing my contacts) i thought it said Solomon. so i thought why would anyone think they are king solomon!! have KitKat gone mad!!
when i read it again i realised its Salmon the fish.. still didnt make sense to me since my brain went o-so-blank.. hehehe
apparently it has to do with have a break , have a KitKat

I have a feeling that this is a british thing, i am sure u wont find such a KitKat in USA or KUWAIT :S

5 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, May 20, 2005, Blogger Purgatory said...

I still do not get it

 
At 11:55 AM, May 20, 2005, Blogger Exceer said...

hey Purgatory!
yeah its silly, its something KitKat has launched a month ago or so and its basically a game on (SKY) british satellite. so when a KitKat AD come on screen u can press a button on ur remote and play the game of helping a salmon fish get where it wants while on the way it gets KitKat as its having its Breaks and stuff!! i dont have SKY so i didnt know about that hehehe and i really thought (please KitKat dont write such stuff as the thought of the day) thankfully they are not thoughts, they are promotions for the game!
sorry for the long illustration
i wish i was that good illustrating how to clone a baby :) a question i get very often

Regards

 
At 7:39 PM, May 20, 2005, Blogger Purgatory said...

hmm, you do not have to write me an offical comment you know :), the regards cracked me up, but sweet.

 
At 7:51 PM, May 20, 2005, Blogger Exceer said...

My answer was an "office-style" like wasnt it :)

 
At 8:22 PM, May 20, 2005, Blogger Purgatory said...

yes, that is what I meant.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home