Monday, May 09, 2005

Kuwait

Oh GOD, i really miss kuwait in a strange way. I dont see myself living any other where in the world.
With all the insanity you find in q8 (in every aspect of life), still if you really love her, you would miss everything about her, even the god damn crazy drivers who are better at swearing than driving.
Finding stupid people is possible everywhere, mind you in kuwait there is loads of them.
But i am talking about Q8, the sea, the desert, my house, the streets, me alone in the car driving my sister to school and enjoying watching people's actions and how everybody get on with their lives.
All the diseases in the world hit me when i leave q8 because my lungs are trained to only breathe her air.

4 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, May 10, 2005, Blogger Emarket said...

I strongly agree with u . my life would be miserable anywhere in the world rather than kuwait ,even if it was a better place with no corruption . I believe that we are the breed of worriers who will make a difference in everything there. And that’s for one reason, because we know how it feels to be away from our beloved country, Kuwait ya derat el a7bab

 
At 10:05 PM, May 14, 2005, Blogger Jandeef said...

Nothing's like home. Hopefully you, I, and everybody who's seen other parts of the world will go home and straighten all the craziness.

 
At 8:01 PM, May 16, 2005, Blogger Huda Ba'haroon said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:02 PM, May 16, 2005, Blogger Huda Ba'haroon said...

Well F, I am in Egypt now, in Alexandria to be exact. Been here for the past 7 mths. I'm going back to my hometown in Singapore next month. Gonna miss Egypt sooo badly. The same as u miss q8, the same I will do for Egypt. The Medit. sea, the dessert, the people... even the camels and donkey!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home