Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Life and us

My "long-time-no-see" drama and computer teacher (yes he was multi-talented bless him) told me once:
Life is just a gigantic play, we are all actors and we are all doing the roles that were allocated to us involuntarily, and obliged to complete it to the extreme like it or not.

Well he said it in arabic but above is the translation. donno if these are his words or he learnt them somewhere but i am glad he taught me that.
The reason i am mentioning this, is because i consider it something basic in my life. I believe we are like one huge family of dramatics, we entertain each other, or torture each other, we do whatever we want and life is probably laughing at us, or feeling sorry for us! who knows.

So ..yeaaaaah i acted in my teenage :) i guess i am multi talented too cos i can act, clone babies and much much more ;)

big shout out to my teacher M.S.

6 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, May 24, 2005, Blogger Exceer said...

Welcome Tantalize,
Frankly i tell ya i am scared of whats coming more than whats passed.
I have always thought that i am taking control of everything "ya3ni good actor in my teacher's words" BUT no one knows whats hidden.

Living life is suicide in itself for some people and not all, it depends on how u approach or see ur aim of this life.
i know the title of my blog is stupid cos as a muslim i shouldnt think like that! i will refrain from saying more cos i donno what ages might come across this page,, and because i care about my fellow actors(rest of the world) :P i will leave it here.

Come again :)

 
At 2:10 AM, May 25, 2005, Blogger A. Mendès said...

«All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts»
-Will Shakespeare

Thanks for stoping by my blog. I'm glad we found each other. Life is good.

 
At 5:07 AM, May 25, 2005, Blogger Exceer said...

Thanks "Mendes" for reminding me that shakespeare said it too! i should have known that for someone who read and still owns all his books and studied 3 of his plays (extensively)..

 
At 8:13 PM, May 26, 2005, Blogger Emarket said...

:) true .. yet complex .. thats life .. u act at somebody .. and somebody else is acting you .. never finishs

 
At 1:37 AM, May 27, 2005, Blogger Raheel Lakhani said...

William Shakespeare said it but your sir made it more explanatory. Yes it is so true! It is a quote about which many people think but still they don't go to its depth. Go and explore more. Btw template is nice! and thanks for liking my stuff. My computer teacher's singing ability is not-so-commendable but he surely is a very nice person.

Btw same phobia is attached to me too, I am also scared about the future but FAITH can make you stronger. I know HE is always there with me. HE loves me very much.

Enjoying your blog as always!

 
At 2:08 AM, May 28, 2005, Blogger Exceer said...

Raheel thanks for the wise words :)
glad u like the template

 

Post a Comment

<< Home