Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Finally Its August

It seemed july was endless, i hated July this year, it held alot of stresses for me.. August means going away for me & me familia, my flight is in 11 days "may god give me patience"

I have a new boss starting today, although he seems a bit strict religiously, i actually like him already cos he is not like any other director i met in kuwait. He is extremely bad in remembering names!!!

A quote of what he said to us today " what you see here you never go out and spread any news about it outside these doors, even if you see your sister here, you never go and tell your own brother that your sister came here, it is this much, you can go to court for that " blimey,,, apparently it did happen to someone before for real!!!



non related: i constantly thank GOD for designers & computer experts, without those two i would be completely lost..

3 Comments:

At 5:50 AM, August 02, 2007, Blogger Amjad said...

Yes, finally August is here!

I've been waiting for August since awhile, because my birthday is on the 5th of August :-p.. This year I will complete 18 years old, at last, I will be able to get my driving license!!

 
At 2:42 PM, August 02, 2007, Blogger Exceer said...

happy early BD :)

 
At 11:59 PM, August 05, 2007, Blogger Raheel Lakhani said...

Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home