Sunday, May 13, 2007

Should i worry??

One of the girls i work with is into witch craft, yes you read it correctly, no kidding really.

Of course i dont give a shit about her and me and her are not friends whatsoever, but again this is whats worrying me, cos she is be-friending my best friend these days and i fear that she might be after some of my things, i also fear that my friend un-intentionally may give her something, like information about me or anything,,

I hate being around her, mind you i hate going to work alltogether now..
If she is surrounded by "spirits" she will know i am writing a post about her.... looooooool cant help but laaaaaugh!!!! !!!!

3 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, May 13, 2007, Blogger eshda3wa said...

what the haiiil!

well if u believe in that stuff you should voice your consern to your friend no?

aaah some ppl are just amusing

 
At 11:19 PM, May 13, 2007, Blogger Raheel Lakhani said...

Yaar its all about vibes I guess. If you don't believe in something, I don't think such thing will effect you. Just have faith in God. HE is the almighty. Everything else is than small.

 
At 6:26 AM, May 15, 2007, Blogger Exceer said...

Eshda3wa: i did talk to my friend indeed about this, she was understanding but again you know how we say in kuwaiti ehya "mdamagha".. well unfortunately she is slightly like this!!!

Raheel: i 100% agree with you,, those things only happen if god allowed them to.. but still we should always be cautious around people who love harming other human beings!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home