Sunday, October 08, 2006

Allergy OR Flu!! and things i cant stand..


Medicine
Originally uploaded by iamF.
This converstaion takes place twice every month between me and my General Practitioner!!

Me: Doc i have a headache, sore throught, runny nose and i feel like i wanna sleep forever!

Doc: yeah thats flu!

Me: but Doc i DID take a flu shot that should scientifically protect me 6 good months from any flu viruses, i have ALLERGY to many things its allergy i know it i was diagnosed before with it and the proof is that only Anti-histamine works with me!!!

Doc: no no its just flu dont make a big deal of it.

Me (talking to myself) : oh just go to hell how about that..

At the end he gives me my prescription and it says : bla bla, panadol extra and..... ta da "anti-histamine" !!!!!!!!!!

So why does not he admit i have allergy, he wants to act smart all the time.

Anyway dont ask why i keep going to only him, those are personal reasons lol.

I am so happy i found time to shop today, shopping is absolutely way better in the morning, i like going out at night but i cannot buy stuff if 100 other women are in the same 10 square meter!!

SO MOVING ON:
Things i cannot stand a male/female do around me:

1. chewing gum while being around me.

2. bad english or arabic grammar.

3. singing along a song NOT knowing the correct lyrics.

4. diagnosing their sleves with diseases or syndromes according to something they read on a website and not checked by a physician?!?!

2 Comments:

At 3:41 AM, October 09, 2006, Blogger Emarket said...

salamat .. its 5:28 am .. give some of ur medicine may they could help me to sleep and get rid of that sleeplessness

 
At 8:57 AM, October 09, 2006, Blogger Exceer said...

Shopa: ma ra7 a3eedha ;) ;)

Sailor: your problem is not cos u have flu, its something else..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home