Monday, August 28, 2006

phases?

So how many phases do human beings go through in a duration of twenty something years?

Because it feels like i go to sleep and i wake up with new ideas that are not compatible with my previous ones! and they are not passing-by ideas, they are like things to do with my future or so, pretty much life defining say!!
like i obtained this new personality "or mind maybe" while sleeping..


ANOTHER SUBJECT

Shopa, i dont wanna scare you but do u know that what we did in the mall last friday, was something that i actually saw in a dream maybe 3 weeks before? i forgot to tell you about this dream cos i myself forgot that i had that dream, but while we were going around i was saying to myself "wait, i did this before, and said the exact thing before" specially the part in MAC, that was my dream taking place live!!

DONT FREAK OUT
LOL ;P


Same thing happened last week with my mom and I, see i always dream of this huge field that has fences and trees and i seem to go there to visit poeple i donno with a person i donno either "guy", in dark hours only!!!!
So me and mom lost our way trying to get out of shuwaikh area avoiding 4th ring road as much as we can, and we actually passed by the field that comes in my dreams, when i told my mom she started reading Quran and not talk to me!! she was scared cos it was night too and the place felt like a piece of a place outside kuwait.

1 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, August 31, 2006, Blogger Exceer said...

Shopa Shopa Shopa
Missing you alot.. hope ur well


TEXT ME :*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home